Rubbermaid AutoFoam Free-Standing Hand Hygiene Station - Black
Constructed from durable steel, the Rubbermaid AutoFoam Free-Standing Hand Hygiene Station is designed for frequent use in high pedestrian traffic areas. Its weighted base provides stability, while its free-standing design allows for easy mobility. With a stylish black aesthetic and noticeable signage, this station stands out and ensures visibility for users. It features an integrated drip tray to catch excess sanitiser and prevent hazards and damage to flooring. Compatible with 500ml or 1100ml traditional and LumeCel AutoFoam dispensers, this station can be easily moved to suit any environment. All fixings required for immediate mounting of AutoFoam dispensers are included.
- Dimensions: W38.1 x H150.5 x D38.1cm
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Black
N.B. The supplied fixings should be used when mounting AutoFoam dispensers to the station. Alternatively, double-sided tape can be used by following the instructions below.
Attaching an AutoFoam Dispenser to the Hand Hygiene Station Using the Double-Sided Tape:
- Clean the mounting plate of the hand hygiene station with the provided alcohol wipe and allow it to dry.
- Remove the backing paper from the tape attached to the rear of the dispenser, and stick it to the mounting plate.
- Allow the tape to bond with the surface of the mounting plate for as long as possible (ideally 24 hours) to ensure maximum adhesion.
- Install batteries and refill.